All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionSerious solvers kw that the puzzles in the New York Times get harder as the week goes on. From an easy Monday to a t so easy Friday puzzle, this brand new collection is sure to challenge you with every passing day. Features: * 200 weekday New York Times crosswords* Edited by crossword great Will Shortz* Puzzles range from fairly easy to fairly hard and everything in between.
- Author BiographyWill Shortz has been the crossword puzzle editor of The New York Times since 1993. Mr. Shortz founded both the American Crossword Puzzle Tournament, where he serves as director, and the World Puzzle Championship, where he is the captain of the U.S. team. He is the Puzzlemaster for Weekend Edition Sunday on National Public Radio.
- Author(s)The New York Times
- PublisherSt. Martin's Griffin
- Date of Publication10/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt. Martin's Griffin
- Weight435 g
- Width215 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byWill Shortz
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.