All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLarge-print type may make these puzzles from the pages of The New York Times easy on the eyes, but they will still challenge the brain. The New York Times Large-Print Brain-Boosting Crosswords features: * 120 easy-to-read crossword puzzles* All levels of difficulty* Edited by crossword maven Will Shortz.
- Author BiographyWILL SHORTZ has been the crossword puzzle editor of The New York Times since 1993. He is also the puzzlemaster on NPR's Weekend Edition Sunday and is founder and director of the annual American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. He has edited countless books of crossword puzzles, Sudoku, KenKen, and all manner of brain-busters.
- Author(s)The New York Times
- PublisherSt. Martin's Griffin
- Date of Publication12/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt. Martin's Griffin
- Weight503 g
- Width216 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byWill Shortz
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.