All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe online edition of the newspaper of record delivers all the news that's fit to click and all the puzzles you love to play. The New York Times(R) Pocket Posh(R) Brain Games offers brain-bending puzzles presented in a beautiful, stylish design. These logic-based puzzles will keep you entertained for hours. If you are bored of solving the same types of puzzles over and over again, you will love this new collection. There is something to satisfy everyone.
- Author BiographyThe Puzzle Society is the Web's premier source for challenging, professionally constructed puzzles and games. Updated daily and boasting a gaming archive of more than 8,000 puzzles, The Puzzle Society offers more than 70 nationally syndicated puzzles, including the Washington Post Crossword, Los Angeles Times Crossword, Universal Crossword, Universal Jigsaw, and Daily Jumble.
- Author(s)Peter Ritmeester,The Puzzle Society
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication13/08/2015
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Weight127 g
- Width106 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.51Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.