About this product
- DescriptionOne of the best parts of summer is finding some downtime to lay back and unwind with your favorite crossword puzzles. This collection some of the best puzzles from the New York Times and is perfect for solving in the sun! Features: -75 easy to hard Times puzzles, perfect for solvers of all skill levels-Portable format is perfect for travel or solving at home-Edited by the biggest name in crosswords, Will Shortz.
- Author BiographyWill Shortz has been the crossword puzzle editor of The New York Times since 1993. He is also the puzzlemaster on NPR's Weekend Edition Sunday and is founder and director of the annual American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. He has edited countless books of crossword puzzles, Sudoku, KenKen, and all manner of brain-busters.
- Author(s)The New York Times
- PublisherSt. Martin's Griffin
- Date of Publication11/05/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt. Martin's Griffin
- Weight113 g
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byWill Shortz
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.64Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.