All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.80Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionLife is tough for southpaw solvers: you want to work through your favorite puzzle book but it s almost impossible to solve the right-hand side puzzles without accidentally covering up the clues and getting ink all over yourself! This book solves that problem by only printing on the left side of the page! Yes, all the verso page puzzles are printed upside down so the left-handed solver can flip the book over and solve them on the right side of the page!
- Author BiographyWILL SHORTZ has been the crossword editor of The New York Times since 1993. He is also the puzzlemaster on NPR's Weekend Edition Sunday and is the founder and director of the annual American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. The author of numerous bestselling crossword and sudoku collections, Will can be reached at www.crosswordtournament.com.
- Author(s)The New York Times
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication08/11/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Weight227 g
- Width213 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.