All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first, and still the best! The New York Times Sunday crossword debuted in 1942, and ever since has remained the nation's favorite puzzle. With giant-size grids, inventive themes and clever construction, the Sunday Times crossword is more popular than ever before under legendary editor Will Shortz!
- Author BiographyWill Shortz has been the crossword puzzle editor of The New York Times since 1993. He is also the puzzlemaster on NPR's Weekend Edition Sunday and is founder and director of the annual American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. He has edited countless books of crossword puzzles, Sudoku, KenKen, and all manner of brain-busters.
- Date of Publication17/10/2006
- FormatSpiral bound
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight177 g
- Width225 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited byWill Shortz
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.74Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.