All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Sunday Crossword of The New York Times has been a beloved fixture of the Sunday Times since its inception in 1942. Under Will Shortz's editorship, Sunday Volume 28 features 50 Sunday-sized puzzles--the biggest and most anticipated puzzle of the week!
- Author BiographyWill Shortz has been the crossword puzzle editor of The New York Times since 1993. He is also the puzzlemaster on NPR's Weekend Edition Sunday and is founder and director of the annual American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. He has edited countless books of crossword puzzles, Sudoku, KenKen, and all manner of brain-busters.
- Author(s)The New York Times
- PublisherSt. Martin's Press
- Date of Publication21/09/2002
- FormatSpiral bound
- Series TitleNew York Times Sunday Crossword Puzzles
- Series Part/Volume Number28
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt. Martin's Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width221 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byWill Shortz
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.