All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Challenge That's Tough to Resist!For fans who want a puzzling experience that will test their abilities to the utmost comes this giant collection of 200 of the toughest crosswords ever presented by The New York Times and editor Will Shortz. These Friday and Saturday puzzles feature some of the most virtuoso constructions, with few black squares and as many clusters of long words as possible. And under Shortz, the puzzles feature increased wordplay, a hip, contemporary attitude, and fresh, surprising vocabulary. Are you up to the challenge?
- Author BiographyWill Shortz has been the crossword puzzle editor of The New York Times since 1993. He is also the puzzlemaster on NPR's Weekend Edition Sunday and is founder and director of the annual American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. He has edited countless books of crossword puzzles, Sudoku, KenKen, and all manner of brain-busters.
- Author(s)The New York Times
- PublisherSt. Martin's Press
- Date of Publication20/01/2004
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Series TitleNew York Times Tough Crossword Puzzles
- Series Part/Volume Number01
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt. Martin's Press
- Weight458 g
- Width217 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byWill Shortz
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $29.85Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.