All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionSure to be one of the seven wonders of the puzzle world! Perfect for solvers who just can't get eugh, this collection contains 500 of the Times' best puzzles-- solvable by vices and experts alike. Featuring: -500 New YorkTimes crosswords-Perfect for solvers of all skill levels-Edited by crossword great Will Shortz.
- Author BiographyWill Shortz has been the crossword puzzle editor of The New York Times since 1993. He is also the puzzlemaster on NPR's Weekend Edition Sunday and is founder and director of the annual American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. He has edited countless books of crossword puzzles, Sudoku, KenKen, and all manner of brain-busters.
- PublisherSt. Martin's Griffin
- Date of Publication13/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt. Martin's Griffin
- Weight635 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edited byWill Shortz
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.