All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThere are millions of crossword solvers who think they're pretty good. Now they have a chance to see just how they measure up to the toughest crosswords ever published in the New York Times. The legendary Times crossword editor has combed through literally thousands of puzzles to collect the most diabolical mind-twisters he's ever published. The New York Times Will Shortz's Extreme Crosswords features a challenge like other: a brand-new, never published Sunday-size puzzle that's more devilish than anything Shortz has ever worked on before. Solvers who correctly solve the completed puzzle will receive a Master Solver's Certificate from Will himself. Features: *75 of the toughest-ever crosswords from the Times plus a giant bonus puzzle unlike any solvers have seen before*Edited by and with an introduction from Will Shortz*Follows in the footsteps of previous successful Will Shortz -branded crossword books.
- Author BiographyWill Shortz has been the crossword puzzle editor of The New York Times since 1993. Mr. Shortz founded both the American Crossword Puzzle Tournament, where he serves as director, and the World Puzzle Championship, where he is the captain of the U.S. team. He is the current Puzzlemaster for Weekend Edition Sunday on National Public Radio.
- Date of Publication07/03/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width150 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byWill Shortz
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.