All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first crossword puzzle book that is both educational and fun. This volume of 40 entertaining and educational puzzles by master puzzle constructor Frank Longo is ideal for students ages 12-16. Each puzzle has a theme, and is edited by The New York Times crossword editor Will Shortz to ensure impeccable quality.
- Author BiographyWill Shortz is the crossword editor for The New York Times. The founder of the American Crossword Puzzle Tournament, he is also the puzzlemaster for National Public Radio's Weekend Edition Sunday.
- PublisherSt. Martin's Press
- Date of Publication23/02/2002
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleNew York Times Crossword Puzzles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt. Martin's Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width234 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byWill Shortz
- Introduction byAlison Zimbalist
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.