The New You and Improved Diet: 8 Rules to Lose Weight and Change Your Life Forever by Keri Glassman, Sarah Mahoney (Hardback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.59Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.93+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith the abundance of conflicting advice out there, it's easy to see why people struggle with dieting. Dieters want clarity, they want to be told what to do. Women's Health contributing editor and author of The O2 Diet and The Slim Calm Sexy Diet Keri Glassman gives readers the be-all-end-all: 8 simple rules to lose the weight for good. While what we eat is very important (and The New You and Improved Diet includes a step-by-step, 8-week meal plan, full of real foods that are nutrient dense and antioxidant rich) that's just one part of a successful weight-loss strategy. Keri walks readers through the other all-important rules to get stronger, calmer, healthier, more balanced and yes, thinner. Each rule is connected to and supports the others. The more you sleep, the more energy you have at the gym, the more weight you lose. The more you choose nutrient-dense food, the more focused your workouts become, the deeper you sleep. Using common-sense wisdom and easy, practical application, The New You and Improved Diet shows you how to make connections between these rules to totally reset your body's compass. Including a cleanse to jumpstart the diet, detailed menus, recipes, and tons of simple tips to stay on track, Keri walks readers through the only 8 rules they'll ever need to kw to find their best body ever.
- Author BiographyKeri Glassman, MS, RD, CDN, is the founder and president of Nutritious Life. She is a contributing editor to Women's Health magazine and appears regularly on the Today show and Access Hollywood Live. She lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Keri Glassman,Sarah Mahoney
- PublisherRodale Books
- Date of Publication24/12/2012
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRodale Books
- Weight499 g
- Width161 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
The 8-Week Blood Sugar Diet: Lose Weight Fast and Reprogramme Your Body for Life by Michael Mosley (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $19.35New
- AU $7.78Used
- AU $21.21New
Women Who Run with Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Paperback, 1996)
- AU $14.03New
- AU $6.47Used
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $23.70New
- AU $11.12Used
- AU $19.95New
- AU $32.03New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.86Trending at AU $29.92
- AU $40.04Trending at AU $43.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.32
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $29.92
- AU $101.89Trending at AU $118.47
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $35.08Trending at AU $38.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.