All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMiles Jupp presents eight episodes of the topical BBC Radio 4 comedy panel show. The long-running satirical panel show that inspired Have I Got News For You returns for its 89th series, tackling the big (and t so big) events that have been making the headlines. In these eight episodes, players poking fun at the news include FrancisWheen, Susan Calman, Zoe Lyons, Hugo Rifkind, Lucy Porter, Sarah Kendall, Jeremy Hardy, Samira Ahmed, Rich Hall and Steve Lamacq. Using their considerable comedic talents, they dissect topics as varied as the forthcoming EU referendum; the junior doctors' strike; the controversy over Oxford University's Cecil Rhodes statue, the US election front runners and the Met Police's idea of using eagles to intercept drones. Keeping the panellists in order is chairman Miles Jupp, while newsreaders including Kathy Clugston, Susan Rae, Diana Speed and Zeb Soanes read a selection of the funniest cuttings sent in by listeners. Duration: 4 hours approx.
- Author BiographyThe News Quiz began on BBC Radio 4 in 1977, as a topical panel game based around the week's headlines. Its first host was Barry Norman, and subsequently Simon Hoggart, Barry Took and Sandi Toksvig have taken the chair.
- PublisherBBC Audio, A Division Of Random House
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBBC Physical Audio
- Weight196 g
- Width142 mm
- Height125 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Read byFull Cast,Jeremy Hardy,Miles Jupp
- Contained items statement4 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time240
- Edition StatementA&M
Best-selling in Audio Books
- AU $46.16New
- AU $18.16New
- AU $31.48New
Save on Audio Books
- AU $47.23Trending at AU $49.10
- AU $18.49Trending at AU $20.18
- AU $27.36Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $27.76Trending at AU $50.64
- AU $31.73Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $41.06
- AU $17.69Trending at AU $22.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.