All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
About this product
- DescriptionThe Next American Century identifies and describes three modern waves of world ecomic integration. Professor Van Lear extensively demonstrates America's important role in driving the current era of globalization. Focusing on the varying and interrelated social, political, and ecomic dimensions of nation-state integration, this study addresses important issues such as the evolution in policy and institutions, the dynamics of ecomics and finance, and the discontents of contemporary globalization. The book centers in on the core ecomic driving mechanisms of globalization and examines the themes of wealth, power, class and policy in an age of globalization. Employing a diversity of scholarship and a critical yet fair examination of current ecomic evolution, this book offers a thorough explanation for the causes and consequences of globalization.
- Author BiographyWilliam Van Lear is a tenured full professor of economics at Belmont Abbey College, a private liberal arts Catholic college located near Charlotte, North Carolina. He earned a Ph.D. in Economics from the University of Pittsburgh in 1986 and a B.A. in Economics from Gettysburg College in 1980. His teaching specializations include macro-financial economics, political economy, economic history, and international economics. Professor Van Lear has won three teaching awards, has served as head of the College's Faculty Assembly, and serves on two community non-profit boards. His first book is entitled A Populist Challenge to Corporate Capitalism published by World Scientific Publishing Company in 2002.
- Author(s)William Van Lear
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication14/12/2007
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width160 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.