Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionThe Next Level; Raising the Bar for Coaches, Athletes and Parents challenges all athletic participants to strive for more than just sports participation. Athletic competition is about developing the skills necessary to succeed in life. Every one involved in an athletic competition has an opportunity and a responsibility to up their game and make athletic participation positive and successful (beyond the scoreboard). The Next Level is a guide for coaches, players and parents on how to redefine success and take their participation to a higher level. For Coaches The Next Level will fit right in as a supplement to their program. For players it will outline what they need to do to succeed both as an athlete and as a person of integrity. For parents it will define their important role in the healthy development of their children. The Next Level will guide parents down a road to positive sports participation and healthy sports family.
- Author BiographyCoach Faust is a proud father of two active and successful adults. He has been happily married to his wife Rebecca for 28 years. His career in coaching started in high school, coaching little league baseball, and after three-plus decades of coaching football, soccer (both boy's and girl's), baseball, and softball, he continues on coaching football and mentoring young coaches. Coach Faust has enjoyed many coaching roles including, high school head coaching, high school defensive and offensive coordinator, college assistant, and many years of volunteer coaching. He has published in several professional journals and is a regular contributor to area newspapers. In addition Kurt has authored a book about young coaches called, STEP UP and Coach Youth Soccer. In addition to coaching Kurt was in education for 25 years, seven years as a middle school teacher and 18 years as a high school counselor. He continues to be an active member of the educational community speaking and presenting to audiences about bullying, integrity, self-esteem, and healthy relationships. Recently, he has started to mentor individuals in the Great Lakes Bay Region encouraging them to serve others, be committed and be men and women of integrity. He is the coordinator of Dad2Dad (a monthly gathering of men), the Lighthouse Project (an integrity based program for at risk males), and Hallway Hero (a program designed to bring men in to our schools). He is also the founder of STEP UP, a non-profit dedicated to training coaches, mentoring athletes and administrations, and changing the negative aspects of athletics and society.
- Author(s)MR Kurt W Faust
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication10/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.