All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionThe Nibble Theory shatters the traditional framework that most of us absorbed as we grew up. Unconsciously, most people carry around some form of the idea that in order for some people to be BIG in the world, others have to be small. But that's t really the case. We kw that emotional/intellectual/spiritual space is infinite, even if physical space is limited, but it takes mindful effort to act on that kwledge. It doesn't seem like it should be a revolutionary idea-- We can ALL be BIG circles! --and yet for most people, it really is. I still hear comments about the book all the time. People tell me, This book changed my life! For years I kept myself small to please other people. I never saw how I was doing that until I read The Nibble Theory. Kaleel Jamison cared deeply about the unique combination of gifts and talents that each of us brings to the world. She felt that she had a mission, and feared what would be lost if we, as individuals and organizations, did t take on the sacred responsibility of being, and supporting others in being, the biggest circles possible. That's what makes this book so important. - Frederick a. Miller, President and Ceo, The Katel Jamison Consulting Group, Inc.
- Author BiographyKaleel Jamison (1931-1985) was a pioneer in the field of applied behavioral sciences, focusing on strategic change methodology that used diversity as a catalyst for total organizational improvement. Her work in diversity continues through The Kaleel Jamison Consulting Group, Inc., and the Kaleel Jamison Foundation, Inc.
- Author(s)Kaleel Jamison
- PublisherPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width168 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.