All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.04
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is based on the 10th International Nidovirus Symposium: Towards Control of SARS and other Nidovirus Diseases. The volume includes articles by all of the major contributors to this burgeoning area of research which summarize the work presented at the meeting. This represents the only comprehensive book to cover this field in the last five years.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/11/2010
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number581
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight997 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byKathryn V. Holmes,Stanley Perlman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2006
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.