All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEven before the Oscars, the buzz of the British Academy Film Awards gives a unique energy to awards season. A peek behind the velvet rope at the legendary star-studded bash hosted by Charles Finch on the eve of London s BAFTA Awards, BAFTA & The Night Before features iconic images of British actors and films, anecdotes from the party s guests and table figures, and the story of the prestigious British Academy of Film and Television Arts. Readers are welcomed into the exclusive club venue, Annabel s, to peruse an impressive photo collection of the who s who in British film, complemented by a foreword by John Malkovich, and former Harper s Bazaar UK editor Lucy Yeomans s insights on Red Carpet fashion moments in film.
- Date of Publication03/02/2016
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight907 g
- Width193 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Introduction byCharles Finch
- Foreword byJohn Malkovich
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.08Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.