CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe much-loved classic Christmas poem is brought beautifully to life in this gorgeous new picture book, sure to bring visions of sugarplums to everyone's head. With dreamy, magical artwork by Eric Puybaret this is the perfect Christmas present for any child.
- Author BiographyClement C. Moore (1779-1863) was a New York professor of divinity and literature best remembered today for his poem A Visit From St Nicholas, which became known as Twas the Night Before Christmas. Eric Puybaret has already published more than 20 books in his native France, and is best known in the UK for his illustrations in PUFF, THE MAGIC DRAGON (978-0-230-70381-0). His dreamy, peaceful artwork conveys all the charm and wonder of this much-loved poem.
- Author(s)Clement C. Moore
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/10/2011
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Children's Books
- Out-of-print date25/12/2015
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight207 g
- Width280 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Eric Puybaret
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
- Reading Age3
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.