All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis glorious publication sees Clement C. Moore's timeless verse brought to life with stunning artwork that is sure to bring visions of sugarplums to everyone's head! Generations of children have gone to bed on Christmas Eve with the hoof-beats of eight tiny reindeer in their ears and in their minds the vision of Saint Nick with his pipe and beard at the fireplace filling their stockings, as described in the incomparable The Night Before Christmas by Clement C. Moore. Here is a perfect Christmas remembrance for all members of the family - an ageless poem and pictures that grown-ups and children will treasure always. This magical rhyming story perfectly captivates the true feeling of Christmas. 'The pictures look as though they are going to pop off the page and it really does make the build-up to Christmas exciting.' - Monster Mummies
- Author BiographyClement C. Moore, an American writer and poet, is best known for this poem, which he wrote for his children and published anonymously in New York's 'Sentinel' on December 23rd 1823. Zdenko Basic received a prize at the first Croatian Biennale of Illustration and also won the Best Young Artist in Croatia award. In addition to his books, Zdenko works as a costume designer, scenographer and graphic designer. Manuel Sumberac is an illustrator and animator who has won awards for his animated films and music videos. He was born and lives in Croatia.
- Author(s)Clement C. Moore
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication02/10/2014
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Content Note4-colour
- Weight224 g
- Width273 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Zdenko Basic,Manuel Sumberac
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeTo 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.