Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $14.10Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionOn a blustery April day, the wife of a doctor discovers that her husband has been having an affair. Moments later, driving along a country road, she fails to see sixty-one-year-old Ruth Mitchell up ahead, riding her bicycle. She hits her, killing her instantly, and drives away. Horrified by what she has done, she turns her attention to Ruth's bereaved husband, a man as unhinged by grief as she herself is by guilt. And as she insinuates herself into his life, he starts to believe that, for reasons beyond his understanding, his wife has returned to him.
- Author BiographyMorag Joss grew up on the west coast of Scotland. Her first novel, Funeral Music , was nominated by the Independent Mystery Booksellers Association for the Dilys Award, for the year's favourite mystery. Her fourth novel, Half Broken Things , won the 2003 CWA Silver Dagger Award.
- Author(s)Morag Joss
- PublisherGerald Duckworth & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication22/10/2009
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGerald Duckworth & Co Ltd
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.