All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen the lights go out, do the spooks come in? Afraid to fall asleep? Author Billy Bonsangue offers a fresh and unique approach to conquering the fears of nervous nappers. Perfect for bedtime, naptime, or anytime at all, The Nightmare Navigator, When Shadows Lurk, guides restless dreamers through some quick and easy steps to help minimize screaming and maximize dreaming. So, when the shadows are lurking and the nightlight's t working, learn to fight the fright victoriously with The Nightmare Navigator and don't dread your dreams. Who kws, you may even make some new pals.
- Author(s)Billy Bonsangue
- PublisherTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Date of Publication06/10/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width198 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.