All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShe ran full speed w; stomping her bare feet against the cold, smooth, stone walkway with idea where she was headed. Her breathing ached; her lungs burning as she ran for her life. Suddenly she slipped on a wet spot and land on her side. She moaned in agony. She glanced down to the huge red mark that appeared on the cap of her knee. It stung a little. But how could she feel something if this was only a dream? She gritted her teeth as she rubbed her knee, and then she heard him as he came towards her. She glanced up, waiting for the crazed stalker to come out of hiding, and spotted him lurking in the shadows instead. The only thing that she saw was his eyes and the side of his face. Scary as ever. He looked at her and grinned wickedly, the overcasting shadows of the outer corner of the stone wall, combined with the flickering light above them, created a deadly feature across the side of his face. He sees her lying helpless. He chuckled eerily, and instantly raised his hand. Her eyes widened to the sight of the gleaming sharp knife in his grasp. He even held it up for her to see it better. She stared up at him and then to the knife, panting in fear. Her heart pounded throughout her body as he chuckled once more saying deeply, Oh excellent. I've found you . . .
- Author(s)Rebeka E Morin
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication11/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited bySteven Scott Nelson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.