All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMike Hagen opens up a whole new world to those photographers who are already well versed in photography, but may t have a clue about flash photography. With the new and rapidly evolving techlogy, flash photography (especially advanced light modeling with modern iTTL flash systems) has become an art in itself and should be mastered by all aspiring photographers-amateurs as well as professionals-who are often helpless when it comes to using the full potential of these systems. Using a simple, step-by-step method for setting up and using the newest Nikon iTTL flash units, Mike teaches all the steps required to achieve consistent and amazing flash photos. He solves the common frustrations associated with flash, and specifically teaches how to use the SB-600, SB-700, SB-800, SB-900, and R1C1 strobes. Also included is a chapter showing system configuration so readers can duplicate the desired results on their own. Beginning at a basic level and progressing to more advanced techniques, Mike teaches you everything you need to kw about mastering Nikon's iTTL flash system.
- Author BiographyMike Hagen is an avid adventurer who combines his passion for the outdoors with excellence in photography. He is a skilled digital photography instructor, location photographer, workshop leader, editorial writer and book author. He started OTI (Out There Images) in 1998 as a way to share his passion for photography with the rest of the world. Mike is well known for his intensity, excellent planning, energy and enthusiasm. If you participate in a workshop with him, you will be pleasantly surprised by his generosity and infectious enthusiasm for imparting his knowledge to all participants. Based in Washington State, USA, Mike has traveled extensively and loves to share his photography with the rest of the world. Travel and adventure are his passion, so you'll frequently find him somewhere far away from civilization, camera in hand, having a ball in the outdoors. Out There Images, Inc. - Get Out And Learn!
- Author(s)Mike Hagen
- PublisherRocky Nook
- Date of Publication27/03/2012
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRocky Nook
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight585 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement2
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.