All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRiver Adventures takes intrepid young explorers on fascinating journeys of discovery along some of the world's major rivers, from source to mouth. Along the way, readers find out about geography, settlement and trade, history, buildings and culture and much more. Nile takes the reader on a journey along Africa's most famous river from its sources in the centre of the continent, past the great temples built by the ancient Egyptians to its wide and important delta.
- Author BiographyPaul Manning is an experienced children's author and designer. He mainly focuses on geography, travel and environmental issues.
- Author(s)Paul Manning
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication28/08/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleRiver Adventures
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations (colour), maps (colour)
- Weight150 g
- Width213 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.