All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith the monstrous Fidel gone from their lives, the Sticks have flourished like never before. But the good times are short lived as a new enemy emerges. Scores of angry, mutant rats drive Romeo to his mental limit, spinning him into a state of delirium. He must meet the rats' unjust demands or face the consequences. Will a series of haunting and dangerous events stand in his way, or will Romeo triumph over evil once again?
- Author BiographyL. Rifkin is a teacher in Los Angeles. Life Four is the fourth book she has written in the popular series The Nine Lives of Romeo Crumb. She is an in-demand author all over Los Angeles.
- Author(s)L. Rifkin
- PublisherStratford Road Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationBeverly Hills
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStratford Road Press
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight250 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.