Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.14Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNick was a hardworking, well-liked guy in love with his wife of almost two years. But on one fateful July afteron everything changed. When his boat exploded in a freak accident, Nick suffered burns covering 46% of his body and required 4 skin graft surgeries 4 days in a row. He literally had skin left untouched.
The medical team's expectation was that Nick would be in the hospital for three months and t be able to return to work, the business he founded just two years prior, for eight long months. But he was released from the hospital in just three weeks. Defying the odds, he returned to work in just over two months!
The Nine-Week Miracle is a memoir with a happy ending, demonstrating the inherent goodness that exists in people. Their willingness to help bridge the gap between suffering and healing was evident in the Amish garage-raising. It is a saga of faith, gritty determination and endurance.
Written by his mother, she says The nurses told us from the very beginning that the burn unit was like a roller coaster ride with the highs and the lows. And it was. There was dread as we crept up the hill, holding our breath as we crested, then the relief as we raced downward into the valley, the twists, the turns, the clench of the stomach as we approached each new rise. The ride seemed never-ending. From watching my son in his hospital bed day after day, this was a thrill ride I wanted to stop.
The Nine-Week Miracle is a story of survival. The message of triumph over adversity hits loud and clear, relating to anyone's quest to touch lives more fully and face their demons. The Nine Week Miracle makes us think about what is important.
- Author BiographyMaryanne Shaw has 19 years of marketing and writing experience. She is a successful ad copywriter covering topics from spirituality to natural health. As Nick's mom, she is the voice of The Nine-Week Miracle. Her book, Angelwhispers: Listen for Them in Your Life was written under the pen name, Marcy D Nicholas.
- Author(s)Maryanne Shaw
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing llc
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNewport News
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing llc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight199 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $33.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.