All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionNinjutsu, perhaps the least understood martial art of Japan, is an ancient fighting style emphasizing naturalness of movement, responsiveness to one's adversary, and absolute practicality. In feudal Japan, ninja were feared for their skill in espionage and assassination. Masters of weaponry, stealth, and martial techniques, ninja warriors were often credited with supernatural powers because of the near-invincibility of their unique and deadly art.
- Author Biography<b>Stephen K. Hayes</b> has spent over one-third of his life practicing and teaching the Oriental fighting arts. He is the first American ever accepted as a personal student by the master of the last historically unbroken ninjutsu tradition in Japan. Stephen K. Hayes, called the Father of American Ninjutsu by <i>Inside Kung Fu</i> wrote this classic.
- Author(s)Stephen K. Hayes
- PublisherTuttle Publishing
- Date of Publication22/12/1997
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTuttle Publishing
- Content Notepho
- Weight340 g
- Width146 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.