All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionN is for Nugget...Dink, Josh, and Ruth Rose are spending a week at a dude ranch. Everything is rmal in a cowboy kind of way - until Josh finds a huge gold nugget! Just as they are deciding what to do with their newfound riches, the nugget disappears. Will the kids be able to track down the thief before it's time to mosey home? Ages 7-10.
- Author BiographyRON ROY has been writing books for children since 1974. He is the author of dozens of books, including the popular A to Z Mysteries(r), Calendar Mysteries, and Capital Mysteries. When not working on a new book, Ron likes to teach tricks to his dog Pal, play poker with friends, travel, and read thrilling mystery books. STEPHEN GILPIN is the award-winning illustrator of dozens of children s books, including the popular and very funny Pirate Mom. He brings his fresh, kid-friendly style to all the covers of the A to Z Mysteries(r) series.
- Author(s)John Steven Gurney,Ron Roy
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2004
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleA to Z Mysteries
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Books for Young Readers
- Out-of-print date23/11/2015
- Content Noteblack and white illustrations throughout
- Weight70 g
- Width132 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.49
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $14.10Trending at AU $17.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.