All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionThe most useful reactions of organitro compounds in organic synthesis Compounds containing nitro groups are useful intermediates for the synthesis of natural products and other complex organic molecules. The Nitro Group in Organic Synthesis focuses on reactions that proceed under mild conditions, important functional groups that can be synthesized by conversion of nitro groups, and the stereoselectivity of reactions of nitro compounds. These issues are of great importance to practicing researchers in today's pharmaceutical, agrochemical, and fine chemical industries. The Nitro Group in Organic Synthesis also emphasizes environmentally-friendly methods for nitration, the importance of aliphatic nitro compounds, and modern preparation of nitro compounds. Other topics discussed include:* Henry reaction* Asymmetric Michael addition* Alkylation, acylation, halogenation, and related reactions of RNO2* Substitution and elimination of NO2 and RNO2 The Nitro Group in Organic Synthesis is a useful resource for researchers and students in organic and medicinal chemistry.
- Author BiographyNOBORU ONO is Professor of Organic Chemistry in the Department of Chemistry at Ehime University, Matsuyama, Japan.
- Author(s)Noboru Ono
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/04/2001
- Series TitleOrganic Nitro Chemistry
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight718 g
- Width166 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.