All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'The No Bird' follows an extraordinary day in the life of a little girl named Jesse. With humor and charm, the book explores a child's quest for individuation and empowerment, as she learns the power and peril of saying NO!
- Author BiographyArne Zaslove has created and directed theater pieces for children and adults for over 40 years, and is an avid collector of classical children's literature. His theater work, involving masks, puppets and nonverbal forms of storytelling, can be visited at www.zaslove.com. As the father of two children, he has been visited by the No Bird in his very own home. Siolo Thompson is an illustrator, artist, writer, musician, filmmaker - and mom. She has seen a No Bird as well, in captivity.
- Author(s)Arne Zaslove
- PublisherNormandy Press
- Date of Publication03/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNormandy Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.