All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnna Findlay needs a man. Anna has gone from being the bullied Mouse in a small town high school to the perfectly groomed and wealthy author of a pop psychology book on sex in the 21st Century. When her publicity agent talks her into going to her high school reunion at Christmas, there are two problems - Anna hated high school, and she has one to go with. So, in her own pragmatic style, she hires an escort from an agency - a move that wil change her life forever. Anna finds herself revisiting her past and learning that she has never been comfortable in any of the personnas she has invented for herself. It takes falling in love - and Christmas - to show her that all she needs do is be herself.
- Author BiographyGlenys O'Connell writes romance with a touch of comedy, because she believes that love should be fun. Born in Lancashire, England, she now lives with her husband in rural Ontario, Canada, with three spoiled cats who supervise her writing.
- Author(s)Glenys O'Connell
- Date of Publication13/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $30.15
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.