All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionThe No-Drop Zone contains all the information necessary for new cyclists to gain the kwledge and skills to take them from buying their first bicycle to starting their first race. Cyclists learn how to handle the bike, perform mir maintenance, select clothing and accessories, join clubs, and find events. The book also covers every aspect of riding in a group, emphasizing such specific skills as how to avoid bumping into other riders when riding in close quarters and fixing a flat quickly eugh to rejoin the group. Author Patrick Brady explores the particular pleasures that come from group riding, a unique experience at once social (talking with friends while riding), exciting (descending in a group), and exhilarating (finishing a long hill). Brady also details the ermous fitness benefits of riding in a group. The No-Drop Zone has all the kwledge a cyclist needs to move to that next level of skill.
- Author BiographyPatrick Brady has served as an editor of Bicycle Guide and publisher of Asphalt magazine. A well-known blogger on cycling, he lives in Los Angeles
- Author(s)Patrick Brady
- PublisherMenasha Ridge Press Inc.
- Date of Publication19/05/2011
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMenasha Ridge Press Inc.
- Content NoteB&W photos and illustrations throughout
- Weight771 g
- Width254 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.