All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $24.85Free postage
- AU $30.54Free postage
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionThis outstanding work by an American-born authority on Chinese and Japanese art and literature, edited and translated by one of the most invative poets of the first half of the 20th century, provides Western readers with complete translations of 15 plays, plus the historical background and development of the Noh theater.
- Author(s)Ernest Fenollsa,Ezra Po
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication29/10/2004
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.