About this product
- DescriptionMr. Winky, the clock shop owner, wants some quiet! Mr. Winky is fond of his isy clock shop-until Mr. Glum comments on the awful ise, that is. Newly bothered by the constant tick tocks, Mr. Winky decides to leave. But matter where he goes (the train, the countryside, and the woods), he can't find any peace. There's ise everywhere! Before long, Mr. Winky can't wait to get back to the comfort of his isy clock shop.
- Author BiographyJean Horton Berg (1914-1995) published over fifty children's books as well as hundred of other short stories and poems. She taught a creative writing course in Radnor, PA for almost thirty years and was a chairwoman on the editorial board of the Pennsylvania Gazette.
- Author(s)Jean Horton Berg
- PublisherGrosset and Dunlap
- Date of Publication13/02/2015
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrosset and Dunlap
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout
- Weight299 g
- Width210 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.