Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.58+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEnjoy a day with the farmer as he goes about his jobs on the farm. And there is so much to do, from feeding the animals, planting the crops, mending the fence and making his own breakfast to finally tucking himself safely into bed. Throughout the entire day the jolly farmer is accompanied by the joyful and tremendous ises of the farm but in his sleep the quiet farmer is t so quiet after all. This is a delightful book for all farm-interested, animal-obsessed children - who like making a lot of ise!
- Author BiographyMarni McGee lives on the West Coast of America where she works full-time as a children's author. This is her first book for Bloomsbury. Leonie Shearing lives in Brighton and this too is her first book for Bloomsbury. Leonie has previously been published by Egmont in the UK.
- Author(s)Leonie Sheari,Marni McGee
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/03/2004
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width245 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Leonie Shearing
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.