CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $20.56Trending at AU $28.58
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $43.92Trending at AU $50.20
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.85
About this product
- DescriptionThe Nomenclature of Small Things explores grief through the language of science, history, and art. From Charles Darwin to Carl Linnaeus, from the passenger pigeon to fossil ammonites, each poem seeks to name, to enumerate, to order-to claim a particular place for the human creature in a catalog of extinction and loss.
- Author BiographyLYNN PEDERSEN S poems have appeared in numerous journals and anthologies, including New England Review, Ecotone, Southern Poetry Review, Borderlands, and Other Countries: Poets Rewiring History. She is the author of two chapbooks, Tiktaalik, Adieu and Theories of Rain. A graduate of the Vermont College of Fine Arts, she lives in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Author(s)Lynn Pedersen
- PublisherCarnegie-Mellon University Press
- Date of Publication16/03/2016
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationPittsburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCarnegie-Mellon University Press
- Weight113 g
- Width135 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.