The Nonlinear Workbook: Chaos, Fractals, Cellular Automata, Genetic Algorithms, Gene Expression Programming, Support Vector Machine, Wavelets, Hidden Markov Models, Fuzzy Logic with C++, Java and SymbolicC++ Programs by Willi-Hans Steeb (Paperback, 2014)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Nonlinear Workbook provides a comprehensive treatment of all the techniques in nlinear dynamics together with C++, Java and SymbolicC++ implementations. The book t only covers the theoretical aspects of the topics but also provides the practical tools. To understand the material, more than 100 worked out examples and 160 ready to run programs are included. Each chapter provides a collection of interesting problems. New topics added to the 6th edition are Swarm Intelligence, Quantum Cellular Automata, Hidden Markov Model and DNA, Birkhoff's ergodic theorem and chaotic maps, Banach fixed point theorem and applications, tau-wavelets of Haar, Boolean derivatives and applications, and Cartan forms and Lagrangian.
- Author(s)Willi-Hans Steeb
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication30/12/2014
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.09
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
- AU $77.30Trending at AU $78.43
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.