All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes the challenges facing charities, explains how they must reassess their commitment, and pushes charities to be their best. It also examines how two sectors of society - business and government - would benefit from a similar corrective journey.
- Author BiographyDOUG WHITE is the Academic Director of the George H. Heyman, Jr. Centre for Philanthropy and Fundraising at New York University, USA. He also speaks and consults around the world on Philanthropy, Ethics, and Nonprofit Governance.
- Author(s)Doug White
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/11/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight547 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.64
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.