All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat are the Northern lights? Why do the appear? Where can you see them? The answers are all in this book. The Northern Lights is a book-banded reading book for developing readers, carefully levelled at Purple Book Band. Illustrated throughout with beautiful photographs, this 432-word n-fiction book features a more demanding text with an extended vocabulary. It is suitable for ages 7 - 8. The Northern Lights is part of Ransom Reading Stars, a structured programme for children learning to read. The series has fifteen levels: four phonics levels and eleven book band levels (Pink through to Lime).
- Author BiographyAlice Hemmings studied illustration part-time while working at Middlesex University, which gave her the idea of writing for illustrators. She has now had a number of books published for younger readers. Alice regularly visits local schools, hoping to inspire future authors.
- PublisherRansom Publishing
- Date of Publication17/03/2015
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleReading Stars
- Place of PublicationWatlington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRansom Publishing
- Weight60 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.