All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn The Northumberland Coast acclaimed photographer Joe Cornish records his visual impressions of a landscape that has enchanted him: its vast sandy bays and some of the most beautiful beaches in England, great castles such as Dunstanburgh and Bamburgh that are windswept memorials to a bygone age, the Holy Island of Lindisfarne with its compelling tidal causeway, fishing boats, colonies of seabirds, and uncommercialized coastal towns and villages. Supported by a commentary that blends recollections with historical anecdotes, his photographs capture the region's subtle beauty, intimacy and space.
- Author BiographyJOE CORNISH is widely acknowledged as one of the greatest contemporary landscape photographers. He has lectured and exhibited in Britain and overseas, led workshops and written a number of successful books, including Scotland's Coast and Scotland's Mountains, both published by Aurum, and Joe Cornish: A Photographer at Work and First Light -both published under the Aurum photography imprint Argentum.
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication03/07/2014
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Content Note110 colour illustrations
- Weight157 g
- Width250 mm
- Height267 mm
- Photographer(s)Joe Cornish
- Format DetailsFlexible plastic/vinyl cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.66Trending at AU $23.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.