All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPLAY ALL OF WASHINGON'S PUBLIC GOLF COURSES (Updated in 2016) THE NORTHWEST GOLFER; Washington Edition describes every public and semi-private golf course that allows public play in the state of Washington. Unless you're looking for membership in a private club, this is the only guide a Washington golfer will ever need. The Northwest Golfer is set up to allow golfers to quickly find any Washington course either by name or location. Each listing includes: A quick reference line showing yardage, par, holes and price range Reservation phone number and website address Terrain description and special course features Scenic beauty value of course and surroundings Green fees, rental rates, and discounts available Rates for renting golf clubs and carts Practice facilities at course and driving range prices Food and drink availability at the golf course Pro shop level - full service or minimal supplies Private and group lesson availability Potential for family tournaments and banquet facilities Concise, easy-to-follow directions This edition of The Northwest Golfer has been completely updated, and includes website links where you can view the current course layout, scorecard and photos in a readable size. The author, KiKi Canniff, has been writing recreational guidebooks about Oregon and Washington since 1981. A companion book, THE NORTHWEST GOLFER; Oregon Edition, details the public and semi-private golf courses found in the state of Oregon.
- Author BiographyKiKi Canniff produced the first edition of THE NORTHWEST GOLFER in 1982; this is the updated edition. A companion volume, THE NORTHWEST GOLFER; Oregon Edition, details every public and semi-private golf course in the state of Oregon.
- Author(s)Kiki Canniff
- PublisherOne More Press
- Date of Publication14/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOne More Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $53.94Trending at AU $56.45
- AU $13.18Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $29.89Trending at AU $32.53
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $14.61Trending at AU $21.56
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $19.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.