Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $72.00Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionThe Norton Introduction to Literature presents an engaging, balanced selection of literature to suit any course. Offering a thorough treatment of historical and critical context, the most comprehensive media package available, and a rich suite of tools to encourage close reading and thoughtful writing, the Shorter Twelfth Edition is unparalleled in its guidance of understanding, analyzing, and writing about literature.
- Author BiographyKelly J. Mays has taught writing and literature courses for 25 years - at Stanford University (where she earned her Ph.D.), in the Harvard Expository Writing Program, at New Mexico State University, and (since 2001) at the University of Nevada Las Vegas, where she is now an Associate Professor of English. A British literature specialist whose work has appeared in Victorian Studies, Victorian Poetry, Critical Inquiry, and other major scholarly journals, she is currently at work on a book exploring when and why nineteenth-century Britons began to label their age, their literature, and even themselves Victorian.
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication20/11/2015
- SubjectLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Out-of-print date23/10/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1370 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine45 mm
- Edited byKelly J. Mays
- Edition Statement12th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.