All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom National Book Award and Printz Hor winner M.T. Anderson comes the amazing conclusion to his Norumbegan Quartet! Brian and Gregory have seen it all. They've played a strange, twisty game and won, and then created their own...sort of. They've gone to investigate intergalactic suburban sprawl that was infringing on the Vermont forests, and landed in the empire of New Norumbega inside the huge body of an alien. They've escaped certain death, walked right into it, and wreaked small amounts of havoc of their own. And finally, they're going to make sense of all their travels and adventures...if they possibly can! Part fantasy, part mystery, part quest, part Monty Python, the Game of Sunken Places #4 brings to a close the incredible, strange, funny journey of Brian and Gregory, as only the masterful M. T. Anderson could.
- Author BiographyM.T. Anderson is the author of The Game of Sunken Places; the National Book Award-winning, Michael L. Printz Honor book The Astonishing Life of Octavian Nothing, Traitor to the Nation, Volume I: The Pox Party; and the Michael L Printz Honor book The Astonishing Life of Octavian Nothing, Traitor to the Nation, Volume II: The Kingdom of Waves, as well as Feed and Thirsty. He lives in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)M T Anderson
- PublisherScholastic Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleNorumbegan Quart
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic Press
- Weight399 g
- Width142 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.