CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
About this product
- DescriptionOne day, Christopher, a keen but urthodox gardener, finds a living se raised by slugs in his garden. In their hunt to find Little Big Nose a face, they encounter Doctor Skinner, an eccentric plastic surgeon, who has connections with se's past and sinister intentions for his future. A surreal, stty, rip-srting yarn for all the family, The Nose That Nobody Picked is also thoughtful and poetic. A love of nature runs though the book and the story is peppered (t salted) with whimsical slug philosophy. Ultimately The Nose That Nobody Picked is about belonging and family, as both Little Big Nose and Christopher 'follow their trails' back to their missing fathers. Hilarious and thought-provoking, it will appeal to 5-11 year olds.
- Author BiographyDavid Parkin was chief writer for arts organisation metro-boulot-dodo for 15 years. The company's children's installation 'Spring' appeared at The National Theatre. He now works as a musician, writer and theatre maker. He's currently touring a musical adaptation of The Nose That Nobody Picked.
- Author(s)David Parkin
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication28/05/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationMarket Harborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 5
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.