The Not So Big Life: Making Room for What Really Matters by Sarah Susanka (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $18.79Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever found yourself asking, How did my life get so out of control? Or wondering if this bigger life you have created is actually a better life? Most of us have lives that are as cluttered with unwanted obligations as our attics are cluttered with things. The bigger-is-better idea that triggered the explosion of McMansions has spilled over to give us McLives-leaving us with chaotic, overcommitted schedules and time to do what we want to do. In The t so big life, architect Sarah Susanka expands her revolutionary philosophy on inhabiting space to show us how to better inhabit our lives. Through simple exercises and inspiring stories, Susanka reveals that all we need to do is make small shifts in our day - subtle movements that open our minds as if we were opening windows to let in fresh air. The result - we quickly discover that we have all the space and time we need for the things in our lives that really matter. These small changes can yield great rewards. In her elegant, clear style, Susanka convinces us that less is truly more-much more.
- Author BiographySarah Susanka is a bestselling author, architect, and cultural visionary. Her build better, not bigger approach to residential architecture has been embraced across the country, and her Not So Big philosophy has sparked an international dialogue, evolving beyond our houses and into how we inhabit our lives. In addition to sharing her insights with Oprah Winfrey and Charlie Rose, Susanka has been named a Fast 50 innovator by Fast Company, a top newsmaker by Newsweek, and an innovator in American culture by U.S. News & World Report. She is a member of the College of Fellows of the American Institute of Architects and a Senior Fellow of the Design Futures Council. The author of seven books, Susanka resides in North Carolina. Visit her at www.notsobig.com. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)Sarah Susanka
- PublisherBroadway Books (A Division of Bantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group Inc)
- Date of Publication26/12/2007
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBroadway Books (A Division of Bantam Doubleday Del
- Out-of-print date24/11/2015
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width144 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.85Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.