All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.79
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.52
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $19.05
About this product
- DescriptionThe people of Village Town are turning into sheep! Their pigs are flying through the air! Their cows are singing - badly! And a talking rooster with a toothy grin insists that an Evil Wizard is behind the magical madness! Can Thud and Blunder trust the toothy rooster, or will he lead the two young knights to their cock-a-doodle-doom? Nothing is what it seems in this fantasy adventure series of early chapter books! Featuring discussion questions, writing prompts and glossaries, these books are guaranteed to engage readers' critical thinking skills.
- Author BiographySean Tulien works as a children's book editor in Minnesota. In his free time, Sean likes to read, eat sushi, exercise outdoors, listen to loud music, play with his quirky bunny, Habibi, and his curious hamster, Buddy, and spend time with his brilliant wife, Nicolle. When he's not doing all that stuff, Sean loves to writes books like this one. Pol Cunyat was born in 1979 in Sant Celoni, a small village near Barcelona, Spain. As a child, Pol always dreamed of being an illustrator. So he went to study illustration in Escola De Comic Joso de Barcelona and Escola D'Art, Serra i Abella de L'Hospitalet. Now, Pol makes a living doing illustration work for various publishers and studios. Pol's dream has come true, but he will never stop dreaming.
- Author(s)Sean Tulien
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication03/11/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleThud and Blunder: Thud and Blunder
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width140 mm
- Height203 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.