About this product
- DescriptionEvery so often a love story so captures our hearts that it becomes more than a story-it becomes an experience to remember forever. The Notebook is such a book. It is a celebration of how passion can be ageless and timeless, a tale that moves us to laughter and tears and makes us believe in true love all over again... At thirty-one, Noah Calhoun, back in coastal North Carolina after World War II, is haunted by images of the girl he lost more than a decade earlier. At twenty-nine, socialite Allie Nelson is about to marry a wealthy lawyer, but she cant stop thinking about the boy who long ago stole her heart. Thus begins the story of a love so enduring and deep it can turn tragedy into triumph, and may even have the power to create a miracle...
- Author BiographyWith over 100 million copies of his books sold, Nicholas Sparks is one of the world's most beloved storytellers. His novels include twelve #1 New York Times bestsellers, and all his books, including Three Weeks with My Brother, the memoir he wrote with his brother, Micah, have been New York Times and international bestsellers, and were translated into more than fifty languages. Nine of Nicholas Sparks's novels- The Best of Me, Safe Haven, The Lucky One, The Last Song, Dear John, Nights in Rodanthe, The Notebook, A Walk to Remember, and Message in a Bottle -were also adapted into major motion pictures with The Longest Ride coming in Spring 2015. In 2011, he established the Nicholas Sparks Foundation to inspire and transform students' lives through education, curriculum development, and life-changing international experiences. To learn more, go to www.NicholasSparksFoundation.org. The author lives in North Carolina with his wife and family. You can visit him at www.NicholasSparks.com.
- Author(s)Nicholas Sparks
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication13/11/2007
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHachette Audio
- Weight150 g
- Width133 mm
- Height146 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Running Time360
Best Selling in Audio Books
- AU $24.04New
- AU $46.12New
- AU $24.77New
- AU $7.55New
- AU $25.32New
Save on Audio Books
- AU $42.84Trending at AU $44.53
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $34.09
- AU $34.48Trending at AU $49.30
- AU $36.66Trending at AU $38.50
- AU $24.11Trending at AU $24.77
- AU $14.37Trending at AU $15.05
- AU $30.53Trending at AU $33.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.