All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $20.02Free postage
- AU $19.70Free postage
- AU $21.95Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionPerspective is a powerful thing.Andy Andrews has spent the past five years doing a double take at every white-haired old man he sees, hoping to have just one more conversation with the person to whom he owes his life.Through a chance encounter at a local bookstore, Andy is reunited with the man who changed everything for him - Jones, also kwn as The Noticer. As the story unfolds, Jones uses his unique talent of ticing little things that make a big difference. And these little things grant the people of Fairhope, Alabama, a life-changing gift - perspective. Along the way, families will be united, financial opportunities will be created, and readers will be left with powerfully simple solutions to the everyday problems we all face.Through the lens of a parenting class at the Grand Hotel in Point Clear, Alabama, Jones guides a seemingly random group to ask specific questions inspired by his curious advice that You can't believe everything you think. Those questions lead to answers for which people have been searching for centuries: How do we begin to change the culture in which we live?What is the key to creating a life of success and value?What if what we think is the end...is only the beginning?What starts as a story of one person's everyday reality unfolds into the extraordinary principles available to anyone looking to create the life for which they were intended.
- Author BiographyHailed by a New York Times reporter as someone who has quietly become one of the most influential people in America, Andy Andrews is a best-selling novelist, speaker, and consultant for the world's largest corporations and organizations. He has spoken at the request of four different United States presidents and recently addressed members of Congress and their spouses. Andy is the author of three New York Times bestsellers. He and his wife, Polly, have two sons.
- Author(s)Andy Andrews
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Weight327 g
- Width148 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards,Sewn,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.