Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionThe Notts County Miscellany - a book on the Magpies like other, packed with facts, stats, trivia, stories and legend. Featured here are more than 100 stories on the world's oldest football club ranging from how the club was formed in 1862 up to little-kwn facts about Director of Football Sven-Goran Eriksson. Here you will find player feats, individual records and plenty of weird and wonderful tales from a club that has rarely realised its potential. Rivalry with Nottingham Forest, the history of Meadow Lane and how the club came to wear their famous black & white striped kit, plus favourite managers, quotes ranging from the profound to the downright bizarre and cult heroes from yesteryear - a book true County fan should be without.
- Author BiographyDavid Clayton is a prolific sports writer with many books to his credit. Among these have been several highly successful biographies and miscellanies.
- Author(s)David Clayton
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Weight260 g
- Width130 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.